MIC TEST – Test your Microphone
Use this online mic test tool to check the working of your microphone
Instructions (For Mic Test):
- Click the ‘Test’ Button.
- Click ‘allow’ if you see a question in the browser.
- Now the line should move as you speak through your mic!
If the line is responding to sounds, then that means the mic works!
How our Online Mic Test Tool is Safe to Use?- (Your Privacy Is Very Important To Us)
Our Mic test tool runs on privacy based i.e the “client side” – it means that the mic test team do not and can not record your different voices or any other type of information.
Having Trouble with Online Mic Test? Read Further to properly test your microphone.
Are you not able to do microphone test online using this tool? Here’s a step by step guide to help you do the mic test easily.
* If you have visited the mic test site the very first time or after clearing your history, your browser will ask you to allow this site access to your microphone. Select Allow to do online mic test.
* If you have a PC / Laptop, this question should be very near the address bar at the top of your screen.
* Well, if you have a mobile device scroll up all the way. It will appear to select Allow.
* Now, try to say something in your microphone in order to let our tool do the mic test. You should then be able to see a line moving up & down in the test box area whenever your mic hears any sound, like this –
* If you could see a line moving up & down when you talk or speak into your microphone, then your online mic test is successful. Your microphone is properly configured.