MIC TEST WITH PLAYBACK
Check if your microphone is properly working with our Mic playback test.
- Click the ‘Test’ Button.
- Click ‘allow’ if you see a question in the browser.
- Now the line should move when you talk into the mic!
- Then click on the ‘Stop’ Button and play the recording.
The Long Explanation
If you have visited the mic test with playback for the first time or after clear your history, your browser will ask that if you allow the mic test site access to your microphone. Select Allow.
* On a PC / Laptop this question should be very near the address bar at the top of your screen.
* On a mobile device scroll up all the way. It will appear to select Allow.
You should then be able to see a line moving up & down in the test area - beneath the words The mic test playback - whenever your mic "hears" a voice or sound.
If the line is moving up & down when you talk or say into the mic, then it is happy to announce that the result of the test is your microphone is working well and properly configured!
To listen the playback of the test you have just passed and to check the quality of the sound your microphone is recording. Click the "Stop" button and play the playback audio showing below the moving lines.